Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library Mission Statement:
The mission of the Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library is to encourage literacy, expression, and discovery in the Chippewa Valley through support to the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library and the surrounding community.
- We support the Freedom to Read and the Library Bill of Rights as expressed by the American Library Association.
- We increase public awareness of the library’s resources and services.
- We assist in fund-raising efforts to provide the public with an enhanced library collection and improved service.
- We provide volunteer services requested by the library for special events and projects.
- We support new library services and facilities.
- We seek library support from the City Council and legislators when needed.