Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library Mission Statement:
The mission of the Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library is to encourage literacy, expression, and discovery in the Chippewa Valley through support to the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library and the surrounding community.
- We support the Freedom to Read and the Library Bill of Rights as expressed by the American Library Association.
- We increase public awareness of the library’s resources and services.
- We assist in fund-raising efforts to provide the public with an enhanced library collection and improved service.
- We provide volunteer services requested by the library for special events and projects.
- We support new library services and facilities.
- We seek library support from the City Council and legislators when needed.
Board Meeting Agenda/Minutes/Reports
July 2021, September 2021, October 2021, November 2021, January 2022, February 2022, March 2022, April 2022, May 2022
July, September, October, November, 2021 January, 2021 – February, 2021 – March, 2021 – April, 2021- June
2019 – 2020
July, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, May, June,
2018 – 2019
June, July, September, September Minutes, October Agenda, February
March, May, June
2017 – 2018
July, September, October, November, January, February, March, April – Annual Meeting, May, June
Bylaws 2020.Board Approved