Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library Mission Statement:
- We support the Freedom to Read and the Library Bill of Rights as expressed by the American Library Association.
- We increase public awareness of the library’s resources and services.
- We assist in fund-raising efforts to provide the public with an enhanced library collection and improved service.
- We provide volunteer services requested by the library for special events and projects.
- We support new library services and facilities.
- We seek library support from the City Council and legislators when needed.
Board Meeting Agenda/Minutes/Reports
2019 – 2020
July, September, October
2018 – 2019
June, July, September, September Minutes, October Agenda, February
March, May, June
2017 – 2018
July, September, October, November, January, February, March, April – Annual Meeting, May, June
2016 – 2017
Friends of the Library Bylaws – approved 2017
Executive Board Calendar