Is your teen socially-minded or do they simply love the library? Encourage them to join Teen Advisory Board!
What is Teen Advisory Board (TAB)?
The Teen Advisory Board is a volunteer-based group comprised of teens that love the library and an adult facilitator. The group works to make the library a better place for their peers in middle and high school.
What do TAB members do?
- Attend monthly meetings, trainings, or events.
- Suggest books and other materials for the library to purchase.
- Promote the library to peers.
- Assist library staff in creating events, displays, and projects for teens and kids.
- Work with the TAB group to achieve that year’s goals.
- Learn to communicate effectively through email and other tools.
- Help the library grow and improve.
Who can join?
Anyone in grades 7-12 and 12-18 years old. Teens must also be a L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library cardholder (They are easy to get and are free!)
How do teens join?
Fill out this quick form. Piece of cake!
If your teen is interested in TAB, we’d love to chat with them about the group. Still have questions? Send us a quick email at email@example.com or call 715-839-5007.
TAB Projects, 2022-2023