Wait to be called. Library staff will contact you directly by phone.
IMPORTANT: If you are feeling unwell, or experience any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 715-839-5003 to cancel your pickup time.
1. During your pickup time, enter the library’s Lower Level parking area off Dewey Street. If you arrive prior to your time slot, please wait at street level.
2. Follow the cones and signs. There will be two lanes (designated by color), each with two pickup stations (designated by animal). Follow the directions you received from library staff and proceed to your preassigned station.
3. Pull up alongside the pickup cart. (No need to park in a parking space as this will only take a few seconds.)
4. One person may exit the vehicle and retrieve materials. (You will not be asked to show your library card number or proof of identification.) Verify the holds alias* and your pickup time on the attached slip of paper to confirm they are your materials.
*The holds alias is a code with the first two letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name, and month and day of birth. For example, Jesse Johnson born on May 8 would be JOJE0508.
5. Place your materials in your vehicle, and then sanitize your hands using the hand sanitizer next to the cart before returning to your vehicle.
6. Continue pulling forward, following the cones out of the parking lot.
7. When returning home with your materials, we recommend placing materials in quarantine for 4 days and following proper hand washing protocols after handling the materials.
If you are late for your appointment or need to cancel, please contact customer services at 715-839-5003. We greatly appreciate your support and patience as we work to ensure safe and convenient operating procedures!