Visit the library to get a Library Card
Any Wisconsin resident is eligible for a library card. Visit the library with proof of your current residential street address (driver’s license, mail/bills, or anything official that shows your name and current street address).
- You are responsible for any materials that are checked out on your library card.
- Please report any lost or stolen cards to the Customer Services desk immediately, we will place a block on the card until it is found or replaced. You must provide identification to receive a new card.
- Replacement cards are available for a $1.00 charge.
- Please notify the Customer Services department with any address or phone number changes.
- You must check out with your library card at least once every two years for your card to stay on file.
Materials and Loan Periods
Books (Juvenile or Adult) – 21 days
Books on CD – 21 days (limit 10)
CDs – 21 Days (limit 20)
DVDs (Adult) – 7 days (limit 10)
DVDs (Juvenile) – 7 days (limit 5)
iPad/hotpsot – 14 days (1 per household)
- A total Of 100 items may be checked out per library card.
- You are responsible for all items checked out on your library card from the time they are checked out, until they are checked back in.
- Please check and retain the date due slip provided you to be certain of the loan period.
- The overdue charge for most materials is 10 cents per day for each day an item is kept past the due date. The charge for overdue adult DVDs, videocassettes and computer software is $1.00 per day. Overdue children’s DVDs are $.50 per day.
It’s now easier than ever to renew library materials checked out to you! Several options are available. In addition to bringing your materials into the library to be renewed, you can…
- Call the Customer Services at 715-839-5003 and ask us to renew your items for you over the phone.
- Call the automated renewal line at 1-866-MYRENEW and follow the voice prompts.
- Renew your items though the online catalog
- Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page
- Enter your name and library card number in the form provided and click “Submit”
- Select the “Renew All” button to renew all of your items or mark those you wish to renew and click on “Renew Marked”.
- Confirm that you want to renew your items(s).
- Scroll down to review the renewal status of each item, noting whether the item was renewed and the new due date.
Have additional questions? Let us know!