Tax forms! Get your tax forms here! Yes, you read that correctly. The 2020 tax forms are ready and available for pickup using Park & Pickup. Staff have found a super easy way to get you the tax forms for 2020. Here is how it works:
- Identify What Forms You Need. Visit our Tax Resources page for a full list of forms we have on-hand. Don’t see what you need on our list? No problem! We can print up to 25 pages for free per week per customer. You can search for IRS (federal) forms here and search for Wisconsin (state) forms here. Just let us know the name of the form and we can get it printed for you!
- Note: library staff are not tax experts and cannot give advice on what forms you need. Each form should have accompanying instructions that explain who needs to file and for what reasons.
- Send Library Staff Your Request. Once you know what forms you’d like to request, give us a call at 715-839-5004, chat with us online, or send us an email at email@example.com. Staff can then set up a Park & Pickup appointment for you.
- Note: due to high demand, same-day pickup is not available. We can schedule a pickup time up to seven days out. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Pick Up Your Tax Forms. Come to the library during your 50-minute appointment window. Park in the lower level parking lot accessible using the ramp off S. Dewey St. and go to the lower level lobby. Find the manilla envelope with the hold shelf code that library staff assigned to you. Grab and go!
Other tax resources:
- Free file online.
- Free Tax Assistance Program: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) UPDATE (02/16/2021): All appointments are FULL. While there is no waitlist, a cancelation could result in an opening so make sure to keep checking the VITA online schedule for updates.
- VITA volunteers provide free tax assistance to anyone with an adjusted gross annual income of $57,000 or less including disabled, non-English speaking, senior citizens, and special needs taxpayers.
- Location: CVTC’s Business Education Center (620 W. Clairemont Ave. Eau Claire, WI).
- Date & Time: Thursdays from noon to 4 p.m. from February 4 until April 15, 2021.
- Appointments are required; Click here to make an appointment online or call 800-341-9911 and dial extension 6.
- Learn more about the 2021 here.