Teen Summer Library Program
Ready, Set, Read!
- June 1 – August 15, 2019
- For grades 6-12 (2019-2020 School Year)
- Attend teen-only events | Read and complete activities | Earn prizes
- A full listing of events is available in the Teen Summer Library Program flyer: PDF
Teen Glass Fusing
- Saturday, June 8 | 1:30-2:30 p.m. | Dabble Box
- For grades 6-12
- Explore the world of glass fusing in this short beginner workshop for teens! Dawn Passineau of The Glass Orchard will be teaching students how to make a glass sun catcher.
- All materials are provided, but space is limited.
- Registration is required.
- Space for this program is either extremely limited or unavailable. For more information or to be placed on the Wait List, call Youth Services at 715-839-5007.
Be a Teen Volunteer this Summer!
- Would you enjoy helping us make the library a fun place for the community to visit?
- Are you entering grades 7-12? (Fall 2019)
- Apply to join our enthusiastic team of teen volunteers!
- To get started, turn in a completed application to the Youth Services Desk. We’d love to hear from you!
- Applications are available here.
- Deadline to apply is May 29, 2019 at 9:00 p.m.