Join Teen Advisory Board and make a difference at the library!
What is Teen Advisory Board (TAB)?
The Teen Advisory Board is a volunteer-based group comprised of teens that love the library and an adult facilitator. The group works to make the library a better place for their peers in middle and high school.
What do TAB members do?
- Attend monthly meetings, trainings, or events
- Suggest books and other materials for the library to purchase
- Promote the library to peers
- Assist library staff in creating events, displays, and projects for teens and kids
- Work with the TAB group to achieve set goals
- Learn to communicate effectively through email and other tools
- Help the library grow and improve
Who can join?
Anyone currently in grades 6-12 and 11-18 years old. You must also be a L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library cardholder (Don’t have one? Don’t worry.
They are easy to get and are free!)
How do I join?
Fill out this quick form. Easy peasy!
If you love the library, we’d love to have you on TAB! Still have questions? Send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn all the things!