Garden of Stories
Teen Summer Library Program 2023 (June 1 – August 15)
It’s here! Teens (incoming grades 7-12) can sign up to track their reading, earn a free book (and free ice cream!), participate in teen-only events, and earn entries into the Friends of the Library Teen Prize Raffle.
Explore this webpage for information on events, sign-up for the reading program, check out the Teen Prize Raffle, and more!
Teen Reading Challenge
Challenge yourself to read all summer long!
Teens (incoming grades 7-12) earn a prize this summer by participating in the Summer Library Program. Set a reading goal, explore activity challenges, and discover great books by reading throughout the summer.
How it works…
• Sign up anytime between June 1 and August 15.
• Set a reading goal and start reading. Track your progress on the reading record.
• Complete 5 activities from the activity list on the reading record.
• Claim your prize by bringing your reading record to the Youth Services desk by August 15.
How to start…
• Pick up your reading record from the Youth Services desk (Level 1) or from the BookBike.
• OR download and print your reading record by clicking below.
Questions? Call 715-839-5007 or email email@example.com
Click to View & Print
This program is sponsored by the Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library.