Request a Library Tour
Would your group or organization like to tour the library and learn about what we do? Submit your request below, and we’ll do our best to set up a tour that meets your needs.
• Tours typically take about 45 minutes for the full building.
• Tours are only offered during regular library business hours.
• Tours must be requested at least 7 days in advance.
Planning a tour for kids or teens?
• Our Youth Services department offers 1-hour of facilitated programing for youth (school groups, classes, clubs, etc.)
• Depending on your group’s age range, this can include a 20 minute library tour, plus programing such as storytimes, crafts, or other activities.
• Tours for kids and teens must be requested at least 30 days in advance.
Once you fill out and submit the form, a library staff member will contact you regarding details and availability.