Create a piece of art, any medium, to be included in our Fall Teen Art Show.
- Fill out the Teen Art Show submission form. Print and fill out the form or ask for a form at the Youth Services Desk.
- Drop off your completed submission form and artwork at the Youth Services Desk.
- Submissions will be accepted June 1 through August 14.
2021 Submission Guidelines
- The 2021 Teen Art Show will run September 8 – October 6 in the Teen Lounge, as well as on the Teen website. A picture will be taken of your piece and posted online for the duration of the show.
- Youth Services staff reserve the right to determine qualification for the art show.
- All artwork on paper, including photographs, should be wall-ready. Art may be framed, matted, or attached to a piece of tagboard or cardstock (be sure to leave a border of approximately 2”). Please let us know if this isn’t possible for you, and we can still accept your piece.
- Artwork is displayed in a public space, and the library cannot guarantee against loss or damage.
- Artwork should be picked up October 7-23. Please contact us if you need to schedule a pick up date outside of those provided. Any art not picked up or scheduled for pick up by the deadline will become the property of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library.
After you’ve submitted your artwork, you may enter the Teen Prize Raffle in one of two ways:
• If you’re using Beanstack, the online and mobile app, submit your raffle entries through their ticket system.
• If you’re using a paper or pdf reading record, pop over to the Teen Raffle page to see prize options and then fill out your four entries into the prize raffle here.