Teen Volunteering – Summer 2023
The library is seeking responsible and enthusiastic teens entering grades 7-12 in the fall of 2023 to volunteer this summer.
Teen volunteers should be able to:
- interact with children and their caregivers in a friendly, mature manner.
- cooperate with other teen volunteers and staff members.
- follow instructions, work independently, and focus on detailed tasks.
- ask questions if assignments are unclear.
- communicate scheduling needs and changes promptly and dependably.
Questions? Call 715-839-5007 or email email@example.com
Applications are now closed.