Are you looking a for a new book? Youth Services wants to help with your search!
We can place up to 10 books on hold for you, and then your grown-ups can pick them up using the library pick-up service when they are ready.
To get started, we just need to know what kind of books appeal to you.
- What is your age or grade?
- What are some books that you have enjoyed in the past?
- What genre do you like to read?
- Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?
- What are some of your interests?
Grown-ups: we’re also happy to help you pull together titles for anyone in your family!
We’ll need your name or library card number to place titles on hold. It may take a few days for your items to be placed on hold. Your grown-up will be contacted about scheduling a pick-up time when your holds are ready.
Call or email Youth Services at 715-839-5007 or email@example.com