Youth Services offers storytime 6 days a week, a different age group every day. For more information check the schedule below or call 715-839-5007.
Winter/Spring Session: January 6 through April 11
10:15 a.m. • Youth Services
All storytimes feature an assortment of stories, rhymes, fingerplays, flannels, music, and movement. No registration is required.
- Bouncing Babies – Wednesdays (For pre-walkers, starting at birth)
- Little Movers – Thursdays (For babies that love to move).
- Lap Tots –Mondays (For one and two-year-olds)
- Toddler Tales – Tuesdays (For two-and three-year-olds)
- Preschool – Fridays (For three-and four-year-olds)
- Family Storytime – Saturdays
January 21 | February 13 | March 24 | April 23
6:30 p.m. • Youth Services
Join us for our special storytime series! Each month will have a story theme and
featured activity. No registration required.