Teen Summer Library Program 2021
Wondering about Teen Summer Library Program? It’s coming! Beginning June 1, teens (grades 6-12) can sign up to track their reading and earn a prize. Watch this page for more details.
In the meantime, check out the Summer Library Program 2021 event flyer for information on virtual events.
Teen Reading Program
Teens (grades 6-12) can earn a prize this summer by joining the Summer Library Program.
It’s as easy as 1–2–3!
1. Sign up anytime, June 1–August 14.
2. Read (or be read to) and complete activities.
3. Complete your reading goal and activities by August 14.
To Get Started:
• Pick up or print your reading record (beginning June 1).
• OR download Beanstack, a reading record app.
More details coming soon!
Questions? Call 715-839-5007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is sponsored by the Friends of the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library.
Click to View & Print