The L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library’s annual Summer Library Program kicks off today!
Nurture your child’s interest in reading by signing them up for the Summer Library Program. Reading during the summer months helps prevent summer slide, a decline in reading ability and academic skills. Research shows that participation in summer reading programs can increase reading skills, motivation, confidence, and enjoyment. Find out how to get started below!
Summer Reading Program
Youth ages 0 to 18 can earn a free book this summer by participating in the Summer Library Program.
It’s as easy as 1–2–3!
- Sign up anytime, June 1–August 14.
- Read (or be read to) and complete activities.
- Complete your reading goal and activities by August 14 to earn your free book!
How to Start…
- Pick up your reading record from the Youth Services desk (2725 Mall Drive, Eau Claire) or from the BookBike.
- OR download and print your reading record.
- OR download Beanstack, a reading record app (available through the Apple Store or Google Play).
Want to know more? Check out our Summer Library Program page to sign-up, download our event flyer, and so much more.
Questions? Call 715-839-5007 or email email@example.com