Health & Safety
• Park & Pickup is intended only for people who are not experiencing symptoms and have no known exposure to COVID-19.
• Library staff will sanitize the pickup area between appointment windows.
• You must wear a mask during your appointment and practice social distancing.
• To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, only one individual or family unit is allowed at a time. If the area is in use when you arrive, please wait outside or in your vehicle until the previous customer leaves.
Book Bundles & Special Items
• To schedule a pickup appointment for a book bundle (both youth and adult), Dabble Box project supplies, or similar special items, you will need call the respective library department.
• Youth Services: 715-839-5007 | Reference: 715-839-5004 | Dabble Box: 715-839-5004
• You must schedule an appointment time before coming to the library.
• An appointment gives you a 50-minute window to retrieve your materials; Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Items ready for pickup will already be checked out. You will not need your library card.
• There is no access to the main library from our new Park & Pickup area in the lower level lobby.
• Staff members will not be present in the pickup area.
• Pickup via the library’s main entrance is unavailable.