Are you an avid reader at a loss for what to read next? Do you need a reader’s survival guide? Here are some tips to get through the current pandemic.
- Library staff are still here working for you. Let us do the browsing for you! Fill out the Personalized Book Bundle form (children/parents or adults). Staff will create a bundle of books based on your interests. Wait for the notification that your items are ready for pick up and then use Park & Pickup to claim your bundle.
- Registration for Reading Challenge 2021 is now open for readers age 17 and older. Are you looking to diversify your reading? This program is for you! The challenge is to read books from 10 different categories. This is a great way to discover new books and to get out of a reading rut.
- Use the MORE Online Catalog lists under “Explore.” You can browse new titles, coming soon, awards, bestsellers, and library staff created lists.
- Like us, you probably have your favorite books, authors, and genres. Find read-alikes and similar authors using NoveList Plus. Access it from our Discover New Books website.
- Discover New Books website also gives you access to:
- Book Link Genre Guides – browse the complete library of staff-prepared genre guides.
- Booklist and Book Links Digital Editions (FREE!)
- Best Books of 2020 Lists – a handy set of links to a number of the very best “best-of” lists.
- Personalized Reading Suggestions – How is this different from the Book Bundles? Instead of placing items on hold, we will send you a PFD document of five authors and 10 book suggestions that we think you might like based on your interests.