https://www.ecpubliclibrary.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Book-Bundle-Promo.png 788 940 Michaela, Reference Services Coordinator https://www.ecpubliclibrary.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/library-logo-2019.png Michaela, Reference Services Coordinator2021-01-22 17:00:152021-03-11 12:48:23The Reader’s Survival Guide
Are you an avid reader at a loss for what to read next? Do you need a reader’s survival guide? Here are some tips to get through the current pandemic.
- Library staff are still here working for you. Let us do the browsing for you! Fill out the Personalized Book Bundle form (children/parents or adults). Staff will create a bundle of books based on your interests. Wait for the notification that your items are ready for pick up and then use Park & Pickup to claim your bundle.
- Registration for Reading Challenge 2021 is now open for readers age 17 and older. Are you looking to diversify your reading? This program is for you! The challenge is to read books from 10 different categories. This is a great way to discover new books and to get out of a reading rut.
- Use the MORE Online Catalog lists under “Explore.” You can browse new titles, coming soon, awards, bestsellers, and library staff created lists.
- Like us, you probably have your favorite books, authors, and genres. Find read-alikes and similar authors using NoveList Plus. Access it from our Discover New Books website.
- Discover New Books website also gives you access to:
- Book Link Genre Guides – browse the complete library of staff-prepared genre guides.
- Booklist and Book Links Digital Editions (FREE!)
- Best Books of 2020 Lists – a handy set of links to a number of the very best “best-of” lists.